January 14, 2010

pregnant & a stripper.

CAUTION: what you are about to see is pretty freakin' racy (well, I guess it is), so if that kinda stuff offends you, DONT LOOK!! haha, just scroll down super super duper fast.
But....it's a picture of me........as a stripper.

Goodness...i just can't wait for tonight!!!
tonight is the first night that i work at Club Eros, my favorite club in SL. After i finally got the job there, Persian and i agreed that i would work on Thursday nights.

It's a little weird, but i've been waiting on tonight all week. i can't wait to finally get the chance to actually WORK at a club instead of be a guest. :)

anyway, i'm just going to give you this next bit of news straight up: my pregnancy test came back positive. and, i'm totally happy about it. of course, i take my belly off when i'm working or at clubs, or generally around other people, because how awkward would it be to see a pregnant stripper? i can't have my belly talking to everyone while im upside down on a pole.....XD

i have set the due date for our baby girl to be February 17, 2010.
i can't wait!! hot and i still need to decide on a name, and i'll let you guys know when we do. i'm so happy i'm going to be a mommy.

and thank God this isn't happening to me in rl. XD

come see me at work tonight!
the party at Club Eros is nightly from 7pm-9pm SLT.