December 15, 2009

portraits & pictures.

so, how about now i have a new flickr photostream, made just for my SL account! of course, i had to go and create a new yahoo account and everything, but this stream will be sooo much easier now. especially for keeping my RL and SL photos seperate. :) I think you should go check it out!

I went out today and took some new "wintry-themed", "holiday"-ish portraits, and i'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. i hope to do some more of them really soon, and since it's the kinda thing i do in real life, it's so easy for me. the portraits are all posted on my flickr stream.

I also splurged on some brand new boots today!! i saw them on the Shiny Things blog, and after trying on the demo at their shop, i just had to splurge on them. the detail is amazing in the boots!! i'm absolutely in LOVE with them, myself. in fact, all of the shoes at Shiny Things are simply fantastic, so i'd recommend going over there to see what you can find!!

i'm wearing the "Comfy Boot" in Charcoal. :)



In other news, I was kinda pissy these past couple of days, because i was exploring around the yacht when i noticed this random rug i'd never seen before. i clicked on it, and it's owned by none other than kissy lamplight. (*barfs) my jaw dropped a little when i saw it. it's a lovey-dovey, cuddle rug that's hers...and it's set up on the yacht, still. it really kind of makes me angry.

not to be a bitch, but i'm seriously considering sending her a message that says, "hey, redheaded slut, come get your freaking cuddle rug out of my house! kthanxbai" grrrrrr............

anyways, not much is new, except i have started working on furniture again. i didn't really get very far, at least not far enough to brag about or post on here. so...this is just going to be another lame, boring post. XD later. <3