April 07, 2010

laundry day, and new bunnehs.

/me sighs....it's laundry day for me, both in RL and SL. but, as you can see from my face here...i really hate doing laundry. lol.
the pictures are kinda crappy, but this laundry set from RC is the shiz, really. it's adorable....i lurve it.
not that it really makes household chores any more fun.
because.....even crack couldn't do that.
i've realized i talk about crack a lot in this blog.
oh well.
you can find this cute little set at RC Cluster Main Store. the store is filled with cute little quirky things that i LOVE, and they also have freebies and a lucky chair, so this place is worth your visit!

ALSO, i'd like to send out a thank you to Spudgy and Sona, who both came over yesterday to help Darakon and me out. I decided i really wanted Ozimals bunnies, so.....don't judge me or anything, but, long story short, we now have two adorable little balls of fluff named Bonnie and Clyde. they are the cutest EVER!
CUTEST. BUNNEHS. EVAR!!!!!!!