December 11, 2009

partnership! & TGIF.
















Tonight was just really wonderful :) Hot and I are finally partnered, and to celebrate we went dancing at one of our favorite places. It's at the dance club we first met at. I'm so happy things are back to normal now. And I'm glad that I make him happy, too. I can't wait to see what our SL future holds for us.

Anyway, I've started a new blog on this account. It's going to be for those of you who have always wondered where I get my cool free stuff at. Like my mama says, "You gotta shop around." Haha. I tried to take a couple of photos tonight, just to get started on my reviews of stuff, but nothing seems to be working so I'm taking that as a hint to go on to bed. I plan to do a section where I'll start accepting Review Copies as well. I really want to get my blog out there, so more people can read it.

Also, as you can see, I'm working on a new logo. It's not quite done yet, so nevermind the crazy small image that's up there now. I'm trying to combine the stuff on photoshop, and it's not letting me set my dimensions the way I want, so I'm having to work around it. But, that's okay. The new logo will just take a little longer to finish than expected.

And, Today is FRIDAY!! (TGIF) and I'm excited. I'm probably going bowling with my rl sweetheart and some friends, so my posts might be delayed for a couple of days (or at least until Sunday). I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!!