January 22, 2010

stuff...

this post is gonna be kinda long, so bear with me, k? :) my first day of work (last Thursday) was so amazing!! of course, i couldn't wait to get up there on that pole! haha. it's funny, but working at Club Eros has actually made me love the club even more. i'm glad to have found a "family" in sl.

By the way, new pictures are going to be posted on my Flickr soon! i wish i could post them all on here, but BlogSpot has to be retarded and give me a limit.
Anyway, the dress i'm wearing in that picture is FREE. it's on the "Fabulously Free in Sl" Blog...i'm following it, so it should be easy to find. the dress is part of a set in a hunt, and every single dress in that set is absolutely GORGEOUS. i was SO amazed by all of them!!!!
I took this picture at the "Free Photography Studio". I don't remember the exact name of the place, nor do i have a landmark (i'm such a huge help, aren't i?) but if you search in-world for "Free Photography Studio" i'm sure it will come up. :)

hmm....being preggo.......is kinda fun, but weird at the same time. i have to take my tummy off for work, and i have to return to my normal shape, so it's not like i'm getting the entire effect. i think watching myself be preggo in sl is making me tired in rl!! hahah!!!

Now that i have a job, i'm thinking about buying the rest of the accessories for my baby. however, i'm still not really making enough to cover what i want to buy.....and i'm not making enough to even cover paying rent on my own place. so i guess my job is just for having fun, stripping, and making a little spending money on the side?? haha.

anyway, i'm sorry i havent posted in a while. rl has got me busy, but somehow i still found time to be in sl a lot.....just don't have time to blog about my adventures after i have said adventures. :) XOXOXOXO