March 16, 2010

I'm not dead yet!!

Yes, that title is a Monty Python Reference.
If you don't get it, then get out from under your mom's mold-covered rock and watch it.
Because it will rock your mom's mildew-covered socks off.


Okay, so I've definitely been delaying writing...and of course it's been over a month since my last post (bad Mally....bad.) But, as promised, my blog is back up and running, and I will be slacking posting often.

Anyway...lots of shitty shit has changed since I wrote last....in fact, too much shitty shit to seriously list here. So, I won't bore you with the crappy emosadistic details, but I'll give you the rundown on a few things (because I know you just care SO MUCH):

~Hot and I are no longer together....I really don't want to blabblabblab about it here, because frankly, it would be a bitchy thing to do to blast the reason we broke up all over this blog. But, everything is okay...we're still friends. I'm okay, I promise.
~I moved into a new project run by my friend Trin, and met some really amazing people there, but now Trin is shutting that project down and starting a new one XD So, I was homeless for a while....until I moved back in with Hot (as friends still! shut up!) And then and then and then......
~I've met two new great guy frandz since last time. One is Parx, who I hold close to my heart EdgarAllenPoe and the other is Darakon, who I just call "D" because...well....I never feel like typing his whole name out. His friends call him Dara, but that just sounds like a girl name to me. Plus...I have to be different.

Anyway...I've been such a DAMN slacker these days it's not even funny anymore. I got a few new things, made lots of new friends....and...I dont want to share any of the pictures with you now hahah. It just takes so long to edit them, and I'm so busy, and it takes effort to post them, and hey the world is going to end in 2012 anyway, and hey, look a chicken!!

*sigh*


And here's a little part of my blog I like to call: NOOOOOO. (thank you Emerald for that inspiration)
No, I don't believe in all that shit that the world will end in 2012. So don't spam me with commenty comments. Because I will deletey delete them. :)
No, That last comment wasn't bitchy. I can be bitchier, I guess. (even though i'm contemplating going back and erasing that because i'm really not a mean person.)
No, I don't want to buy any girl scout cookies because those things cost a freakin fortune for like three cookies and theyre not that good anyway and now i'm just rambling
No, I can promise you the one thing i DIDNT do on my bloggity break was smoke crack.
Even though I'm acting like it now.

Promise.

Look, I'll share the pictures later, I promise. (damn i sure make a lot of those promise things) I just felt like i needed to type SOMETHING to fill in that empty space between last month and now......and people have been telling me they miss my blog.

WELL I MISS YOU GUYS, TOO!!!!

*mushy group hug*
*kisses*
*humps*

I'm going to bed.
Love Mally <3