August 15, 2009

7 random facts.

Well, I'm kind of bored....and Hot's not on, and I'm virtually broke. So...I decided to give this a shot. Just 7 random facts about the RL me. Scroll down and don't read if you don't care. :)

1. I have A.D.D. I've been actually diagnosed with it, and I take medicine to treat it. If you're one of those "non-believers", then come spend a whole day with me. You'll believe it, then. :) I've had to learn to deal with having ADD (and dealing with people who don't believe it exists...like teachers). I've learned ways to work around it, and I'm in the process of accepting that I'm random and hard to understand sometimes. I try to use it as a creative outlet instead of a "condition".

2. I'm pretty musical. I play guitar and piano, and I write music, even though I haven't written in a long time because I took up journalism and photography. I also have this weird taste in music...I like pretty much anything. On a good day I could be listening to The Beach Boys or Jimi Hendrix. I listen to Bob Marley to calm me down. Or Rap when I want to dance :) It's such a variety, I'm telling you.

3. I'm afraid of hot water heaters, pool drains, and balloons. Yeah, don't judge me. Well, I'm not necessarily scared by these things...they just freak me out really bad.

4. I'd rather wear jeans and a t-shirt than dress up.

5. Instead of getting roses, I always ask for wildflowers. They last longer and they're more colorful.

6. I love animals. It's almost like an obsession. Dogs, especially big breeds, are definitely my favorite. When I go to friends' houses for the first time, the first question I ask is, "Do you have pets?" I sometimes spend more time with my friends' pets than them. xD

7. The beach is my favorite place to be. I love the carefree feeling of never wearing shoes and the sunshine in my hair. I especially love the cool evening breeze and watching the sunset. :)