August 13, 2009

customer service & jammies.

So, all is good now. I woke up this morning feeling a little better about last night's issue....and when I signed on to SL I had a message from Natalia along with a refund of L$195. I am sooo happy!! Plus, I'm very impressed. I was definitely right about her customer service. I'm so glad she understood and was willing to give me a refund, even though she clearly states "No Refunds"! Nat, if you're reading this, Thank You So Much!

So, I'm definitely going to continue giving her great reviews...because she deserves them. :)


Anyway...I know this post is a little early, and so I'll probably write another one tonight.....I just couldn't help myself I was so happy. I was able to pay Hot back his $200! Although I'm super excited and happy....my head still hurts a little today. So, to celebrate, I think I'll just chill in mahh jammies today. xD

More later. :)