August 14, 2009

sandbox ranting and housing.

The moon is seriously gorgeous on the east coast tonight. Haha, just thought I'd share that little bit of RL info with you guys. :) I found another reason to hate sandboxes tonight. Not like I really needed another reason...just saying. When I went to my usual sandbox (which is filled with crazy things other people have created 99% of the time), I saw something that I've never seen in SL before. I'm not sure how they did it, but the entire ground was covered in a pool of pink stuff...it looked kind of like pepto bismol. There was some weird random army tank and something that resembled a gigantic box of cereal. And to top it all off, there were these floating zombie things that were EVERYWHERE. Needless to say, I left.

I may have found a nice little house for Hot and myself, but I'm not sure yet. All the freebies I get off Xstreet are no-mod...which means I can't make it bigger or smaller if I wanted to. I found one that I kind of like, actually. I do wish it had more rooms, but hey, can't have everything in your second life. :) I'm definitely going to keep looking, but at least I'm getting a general idea of what I really want. I wish I was brave enough to build a house from scratch...like in the Sims. The Sims 3 is my favorite yet (I'm an ADDICT), and I have no problem desiging elaborate houses on there....but sl is just different. *sigh*. I'm needy, lol.

I'm also glad Hot and I are becoming closer. Hot respects the fact that I have a bf who I love dearly in real life. We know the difference between sl and rl...even though my relationship with my bf will never hinder my relationship with Hot. He's a great person to talk to and joke around with. He listens to me, and unlike my rl bf, actually reads my blog. xD lol. I can see Hot and I having a wonderful friendship in rl together....and as for sl, I'm spoken for. :)

And you'd never know it, but he's actually in his birthday suit in this picture. xD He's tasteful as art. :)

Anyway, I'm super tired from all of this college stuff.....so I'm thinking about hitting the sack. I really need to get my rl sleeping schedule turned around soon...which is going to be really, really hard. That's what she said. :) Nite <3