August 10, 2009

nicky ree's = love.

I love to explore and wander around in SL. It just entertains me to see what other players' creative minds can think of and build. I'm always trying to find a new place....so comment me if you'd like me to check a place out and write about it.

-Nicky Ree's: As you can see, I'm subscribed to Sai Pennell's blog(and I love it, by the way). She has a favorite place to get formal gowns and dresses....and after seeing some of the pictures I decided to check out Nicky Ree's for myself. And I was absolutely amazed. Her gowns are amazing quality. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the majority of her fashion is hand-drawn, which makes it even more amazing. Hand-drawn or not, her stuff is seriously impressive. And to top it off, the entire store is huge and so beautiful. It's very well-designed and professional....and the colors make it feel perfectly exotic. I'd totally recommend this place to anyone and everyone. I even found a wedding dress I'm keeping my eye on.....















And to top it all off even MORE, she had these great freebie dresses in the gown section. Of course I snatched them.....and the quality of the dresses is so wonderful. I have one in pink and lime green. :D